This second edition cancels and replaces the 2015 edition. The main changes are as follows:
- the document has been updated to reflect changes made to ISO 22301:2019;
- the upstream and downstream relationships within the supply chain have been clarified;
- the title has been updated;
- “key points” have been deleted as their concepts are included in the clauses;
- new diagrams have been inserted;
- annexes have been inserted.
You can get the new ISO/TS 22318 at https://www.iso.org/standard/79001.html
You liked what you read ? Leave a comment.