- FLEXIBILITY: Schedule your individual online exam pretty much anytime, during regular work hours, from your home or the office;
- SHORTER TRIPS FOR YOUR TRAINING: Do not stay on the 5th day to sit an exam because you can schedule it anytime later;
- REMOTE INVIGILATOR: External USB camera replaces the invigilator physically on site;
- SECURITY: Better protection against the potential loss of your written exam;
- EFFICIENCY: No more paper to print, distribute, collect, send and shuffle around;
- ENVIRONMENT: No shipping, no paper to recycle;
- AND THE LAST ONE: Writing answers with a pen instead of a keyboard… Seriously!
This applies to all Self-Training and all public classes as of 01 August 2019.
Register for your training today >
Can you continue your operations even with your key location unavailable?
You are invited to join us in Dallas, TX for the ISO 22301 Lead Auditor training and certification on 10-14 June.
Develop the expertise to perform a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques. During this training, you will also acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems and be able to provide a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
Check out our complete Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training schedule.
- Managers or consultants involved in Business Continuity Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
Delivery and duration
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Business Continuity Management System best practices
- Exam and certification fees are included in the training price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A certificate of attendance will be issued to the participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions
Examination and certification
The “Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam is available in different languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Implementer, Certified ISO 22301 Implementer or Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience. A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
Check out our complete Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training schedule.
”The training went great and much of that was Jan’s ability to bring the material to life. Training with a small group allowed us to fully explore the material while sharing insights and building a budding network of continuity practitioners to lean on moving forward.”
November 2017 – Portland, OR, USA
”Very satisfied with the course/content. I am happy to recommend to colleagues. Very good trainer. Interacted well with the group, very friendly and very good at putting people at ease. Overall excellent course.”
June 2016 – London, UK
”The trainer showed in-depth practical knowledge of the topic with excellent examples. He managed to turn a relatively dry and boring standard into a fascinating course. Important or more applicable examples from our business perspective were discussed in detail. I recommend the trainer”
September 2015 – Strasbourg, France
We are looking for an exam invigilator for our upcoming certification exam in New York on 03 May 2019. This is a perfect opportunity for university students or part-time workers. See below more information about the job.
NYC Seminar and Conference Center
71 West 23rd Street – Suite 515 (corner 6th Avenue) See on map
Friday 03 May
From 8:30AM to 12PM
- Being at least 18 years old
- Having access to a printer and a scanner at no charge
- Having a cellphone
Tasks and responsibilities
- Download and print exam material
- Monitor the exam session for 3 hours
- Scan the completed exam hard copies
- Email the scanned exam files
- Mail the exam hard copies
100USD + the refund of postage fees (via PayPal)
Please send us an email at email@example.com or visit our website if you are interested, if you have questions or if you know someone.
What is ISO 19600?
ISO 19600 provides guidelines for establishing, developing, implementing, managing and improving a compliance management system within an organization. This standard is applicable to all sizes, nature and complexity of company’s business activities.
Compliance Management is more than just a legal requirement; it is also a bound to meet the stakeholder’s needs and expectations
This will allow organizations to encounter all their regulatory requirements and manage their operational risks with one uniform compliance framework. Compliance Management is more than just a legal requirement; it is also a bound to meet the stakeholder’s needs and expectations regardless of industry.
By being certified against ISO 19600, the organization will be capable to detect all existing compliance gaps and implement appropriate corrective actions by following ISO 19600 recommendations.
Why is Compliance Management important for you?
Being certified against ISO 19600 helps you ensure that your organization is adhering to legal regulations and contractual obligations. You may also be able to evaluate the organization’s practices by ensuring that they are in line with specific ethical standards within the limitations of the laws. You will also get acquainted with the appropriate knowledge to offer advice on how to address any areas of noncompliance and how to guard against future compliance risks.
Compliance is important for your reputation and career perspectives. By following the Compliance Management System recommendations you can support your organization to continuously improve compliance programs and reduce the non-compliance risk rates.
The ISO 19600 LCM training and certification is now available for Self-training
Self-Training is a great opportunity for those who can study on their own and who do not have the time or budget to travel and join a traditional class.
With Self-Training, you get online access to the training material. You can use your favorite device (computer, tablet or phone) to study and also print the PDF files. Study the material at your own pace in the comfort of your home. When you are ready, you can easily organize an individual online exam at your convenience.
Become a Certified ISO 19600 Lead Compliance Manager. Start your Self-training today!
You are invited to join us in Montreal, QC, Canada for the ISO 27001 ISMS Lead Auditor training and certification on 27-31 May.
ISO/IEC 27001 Lead Auditor training enables you to develop the necessary expertise to perform an Information Security Management System (ISMS) audit by applying widely recognized audit principles, procedures and techniques.
During this training course, you will acquire the necessary knowledge and skills to plan and carry out internal and external audits in compliance with ISO 19011 and ISO/IEC 17021-1 certification process.
Exam and certification fees are included in the training price.
Your team, your location, your date: Contact us if you have a group of 5 participants or more to organize your in-house training session in your facilities.
You can now acquire ISO certifications from the comfort of your home. ISO Self-training is a great opportunity if you do not have the time or budget to travel and join a traditional class.
With Self-Training, you will get online access to training material, be able to use your favorite device to study (computer, tablet or phone) and print the PDF files.
✔ No travel expenses
✔ No need to leave the office for a week
✔ Certification exam is online
✔ Exam and certification fees are included in the price
Learn at your own speed, on your own schedule and on your favorite device! Start your Self-training today >
See the list of available ISO Certification >