This second edition cancels and replaces the 2015 edition. The main changes are as follows:
- the document has been updated to align with ISO 22301:2019;
- the document structure has been updated to improve the description of the business impact analysis (BIA) process;
- more focus has been placed on the BIA process and less on the business continuity programme;
- BIA and the BIA process have been clearly differentiated;
- BIA process roles have been consolidated to BIA leader and activity owners;
- the section “Initial BIA considerations” has been removed and the guidance redistributed;
- the section “Strategy selection” has been removed as it is part of ISO/TS 22331;
- the annex on terminology has been removed;
- the annex on BIA information collection methods has been enhanced;
- a new annex with examples for performing a BIA has been included.
You can get the new ISO/TS 22317 at https://www.iso.org/standard/79000.html
You liked what you read ? Leave a comment.