There is an increased understanding that it is a necessity to fully involve the entire Supply Chain in the Business Continuity Management System of an organization.
Fully including the Supply Chain in the company’s Business Continuity Management System helps safeguard the ability to meet those expectations
Customers expect products and services to be delivered as agreed upon. Fully including the Supply Chain in the company’s Business Continuity Management System helps safeguard the ability to meet those expectations.
The Supply Chain Continuity training helps you do just that!
This two-day training will allow participants to explore and understand the ways Supply Chain Management and Business Continuity Management need to work together to create a more resilient organization.
This training is fully compatible with Business Continuity Management best practices and internationally recognized standards ISO 22301 (Societal security – Business Continuity Management Systems – Requirements), ISO 28000 (Specification for Security Management Systems for the Supply Chain) and ISO 31000 (Risk Management – Guidelines, provides principles, framework).
This course is designed for all involved in Supply Chain Management who wish to better understand the concepts related to Business Continuity Management and Risk Management. This course is also for those seeking a more in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Continuity planning:
- All those involved in Supply Chain Management wishing to better understand Business Continuity Management and Risk Management concepts
- Business Continuity managers and team members
- Project managers and consultants involved in the implementation of a complete BCMS
- Risk managers
- Auditors and compliance managers
- Anyone seeking a more in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Continuity planning
- Explore the shared interests of Business Continuity and Supply Chain Management
- Understand the importance of Business Continuity in developing a more resilient Supply Chain
- Understand the importance of full inclusion of the Supply Chain in Business Continuity planning
- Identify ways to avoid risky suppliers, vendors, and outsourcing companies
BCM Supply Chain Continuity training schedule
Click the table below to see our complete training schedule