ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training course enables you to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining a Business Continuity Management System (BCMS) based on ISO 22301.
During this training course, you will also gain a thorough understanding of the best practices of Business Continuity Management Systems and be able to provide a framework that allows the organization to continue operating efficiently during disruptive events.
- Managers or consultants involved in Business Continuity Management
- Expert advisors seeking to master the implementation of a Business Continuity Management System
- Individuals responsible for maintaining conformance with BCMS requirements
- BCMS team members
Delivery and duration
- Week days: 5 consecutive days (traditional), including the Certification exam on the morning of the last day
- In-house: 5 days. Your team, your location, your date. Contact us to organize your in-house training
- Self-Training: Learn at your own speed, on your own schedule and on your favorite device. Click here for details
- Acknowledge the correlation between ISO 22301 and other standards and regulatory frameworks
- Master the concepts, approaches, methods and techniques used for the implementation and effective management of a BCMS
- Learn how to interpret the ISO 22301 requirements in the specific context of an organization
- Learn how to support an organization to effectively plan, implement, manage and maintain a BCMS
- Acquire the expertise to advise an organization in implementing Business Continuity Management System best practices
- Exam and certification fees are included in the training price
- Training material containing over 450 pages of information and practical examples will be distributed
- A certificate of attendance will be issued to the participants
- In case of failure of the exam, participants are allowed to retake it for free under certain conditions
Examination and certification
The “Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer” exam is available in different languages including English, French, Spanish and Portuguese.
After successfully completing the exam, participants can apply for the credentials of Certified ISO 22301 Provisional Implementer, Certified ISO 22301 Implementer or Certified ISO 22301 Lead Implementer, depending on their level of experience. A certificate will be issued to participants who successfully passed the exam and comply with all the other requirements related to the selected credential.
”The training went great and much of that was Jan’s ability to bring the material to life. Training with a small group allowed us to fully explore the material while sharing insights and building a budding network of continuity practitioners to lean on moving forward.”
November 2017 – Portland, OR, USA
”Very satisfied with the course/content. I am happy to recommend to colleagues. Very good trainer. Interacted well with the group, very friendly and very good at putting people at ease. Overall excellent course.”
June 2016 – London, UK
”The trainer showed in-depth practical knowledge of the topic with excellent examples. He managed to turn a relatively dry and boring standard into a fascinating course. Important or more applicable examples from our business perspective were discussed in detail. I recommend the trainer”
September 2015 – Strasbourg, France