Business interruptions and disasters are more complex and unpredictable than ever. There is an increased understanding it is a necessity to fully involve the entire Supply Chain in the Business Continuity Management System of an organization.
Why should you attend this training?
Fully including the Supply Chain in the company’s Business Continuity Management System helps safeguard the ability to meet those expectations.Customers expect products and services to be delivered as agreed upon. Fully including the Supply Chain in the company’s Business Continuity Management System helps safeguard the ability to meet those expectations.
This two-day training will allow participants to explore and understand the ways Supply Chain Management and Business Continuity Management need to work together to create a more resilient organization.
This training is fully compatible with Business Continuity Management best practices and internationally recognized standards ISO 22301, ISO 28000 and ISO 31000.
This course is designed for all involved in Supply Chain Management who wish to better understand the concepts related to Business Continuity Management and Risk Management. This course is also for those seeking a more in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Continuity planning:
- All those involved in Supply Chain Management wishing to better understand Business Continuity Management and Risk Management concepts;
- Business Continuity managers and team members;
- Project managers and consultants involved in the implementation of a complete BCMS;
- Risk managers;
- Auditors and compliance managers;
- Anyone seeking a more in-depth understanding of Supply Chain Continuity planning.
Delivery and duration
- Explore the shared interests of Business Continuity and Supply Chain Management;
- Understand the importance of Business Continuity in developing a more resilient Supply Chain;
- Understand the importance of full inclusion of the Supply Chain in Business Continuity planning;
- Identify ways to avoid risky suppliers, vendors, and outsourcing companies.
For more information
For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org