Data Protection Officers are responsible for overseeing data protection strategy and implementation to ensure compliance with GDPR requirements. Find out more!
Follow via Email
- Can regulation influence governance behaviour? 2017-12-11
- New edition of ISO/IEC 17025 published 2017-12-10
- List of data breaches and cyber attacks in November 2017 – 59 million records leaked 2017-12-09
- Credit rating agency issues warning on climate change to cities 2017-12-08
- Trending this week – Bitcoin, delivery robots and Blue Screen of Death 2017-12-08
- 5 computer security facts that surprise most people 2017-12-07