BC Management's program maturity study focused on measuring the effectiveness of your Business Continuity / Resiliency program is now live through November 13, 2017.
This survey will be used to assess how organizations are measuring the effectiveness of their Business Continuity/ Resiliency program, what standards are programs being measured to and how to best gain executive support in elevating the program's maturity level.
Who should participate?
- Participants must be involved/ responsible for business continuity/ resiliency planning within their company.
- Consultants and those with vendor focused companies should NOT respond to this study as it may skew the results.
- Study accommodates planners to global managers/ executives.
- Only study participants will receive a complimentary copy of the study findings.
- Study questions and assessment of data is completed by BC Management's International Benchmarking Advisory Board.
- BC Management has been conducting BCM data metrics research/ assessments since 2001.
- The response is immense, driven by the value the results provide.
- The scope is world-wide, due to our extensive contacts and partnerships.
- The company is independent, as we are a neutral party on the results.
Completely confidential - Your individual contact and company information is never shared outside of BC Management.