ContinuityLink invites you to join the ISO 37001 Lead Implementer training and certification event in Dallas!
Develop the expertise to support your organization in implementing and managing an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on the new ISO 37001 standard.
Click here for registration and more information.
This five-day intensive course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing an Anti-bribery Management System (ABMS) based on ISO 37001:2016. Participants will also gain a thorough understanding of global anti-corruption best practice used to implement the anti-bribery management system based on ISO 37001:2016.
This management system is designed to be integrated with any existing system, and can be adapted to any organization in any country.
- To understand the implementation of Anti-bribery Management System in accordance with ISO 37001
- To gain comprehensive understanding of the approaches, methods, measures and techniques required for the effective management of Anti-bribery Management System
- To gain knowledge and skills in identifying risk and opportunities associated with an organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in establishing, implementing, managing and maintaining the Anti-bribery Management System as specified in ISO 37001
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing an ISO 37001
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on the anti-bribery good practices
- To help an organization implement the necessary measures in accordance with ISO 37001
- To prepare an organization for an ISO 37001 audit