The popular pattern lock system used to secure millions of Android phones could be cracked within just five attempts – and more complicated patterns are the easiest to crack.
Follow via Email
- Trending topics this week – Malware, disasters and maths! 2017-09-22
- How global Anti-Corruption enforcement grew 2017-09-21
- Information Security and Business Continuity training and certification in Chicago, IL this October 2017-09-21
- Why we will never ‘eradicate’ terrorism 2017-09-20
- In Math we Trust. That is precisely the problem. 2017-09-19
- If you have these apps, delete them immediately! 2017-09-19