The popular pattern lock system used to secure millions of Android phones could be cracked within just five attempts – and more complicated patterns are the easiest to crack.
Follow via Email
- List of data breaches and cyber attacks in January 2018 2018-02-17
- Podcast: How post-industrial cities bounce back 2018-02-16
- The new ISO 31000 keeps Risk Management simple 2018-02-16
- Trending this week – Flowers, Spies and Bitcoins 2018-02-16
- Global Crisis Management Benchmarking Survey 2018-02-15
- World’s Most Resilient Creatures – Top 10 most resilient species 2018-02-15