The popular pattern lock system used to secure millions of Android phones could be cracked within just five attempts – and more complicated patterns are the easiest to crack.
Follow via Email
- Pittsburgh’s Resilience Journey 2017-11-22
- Maybe it is time to separate ideology from the concept of terrorism 2017-11-22
- Is your organization’s Data Protection Officer ready for GDPR? 2017-11-22
- Skip Black Friday for a safer shopping day: Gray Saturday 2017-11-21
- The reasons you can’t be anonymous anymore 2017-11-20
- ISO 30500 to boost global health in places without sewers 2017-11-20