The popular pattern lock system used to secure millions of Android phones could be cracked within just five attempts – and more complicated patterns are the easiest to crack.
- Industroyer: Biggest threat to industrial control systems since Stuxnet June 27, 2017
- Smart City Concept Model (SCCM) published June 26, 2017
- All aboard!! A new ISO standard will help keep trains on time June 25, 2017
- Digital business means big changes for Supply Chains June 24, 2017
- Hacker breaches US Military messaging system and exposes 800 Department of Defense employees June 23, 2017