The consequences of unsafe food can be serious. As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain. ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards.
- All aboard!! A new ISO standard will help keep trains on time June 25, 2017
- Digital business means big changes for Supply Chains June 24, 2017
- Hacker breaches US Military messaging system and exposes 800 Department of Defense employees June 23, 2017
- ISO 22301 Lead Implementer training in Brussels on 11-14 July June 23, 2017
- BCM Jobs – June Update June 23, 2017