The consequences of unsafe food can be serious. As many of today’s food products repeatedly cross national boundaries, International Standards are needed to ensure the safety of the global food supply chain. ISO’s food safety management standards help organizations identify and control food safety hazards.
Follow via Email
- Urban trees: A smart investment in public health 2017-10-20
- Attend the Anti-Bribery PECB Insights Conference in Montreal for free 2017-10-19
- Trending topics this week – Pizza breach, Puerto Rico street music and deradicalization 2017-10-19
- Crisis comms lessons learned from Skydive Australia’s fatal accident 2017-10-19
- Food Safety a concern for Cambodia 2017-10-19
- Some real questions on ‘deradicalisation’ 2017-10-18