James Veitch has spent years doing the tireless, thankless work of replying to spam emailers so you don’t have to. He returns to TED to tell the tale of yet another spam email adventure, this time with a vital lesson attached: How to annoy your way off any spammer’s mailing list.
Follow via Email
- How automation will affect you – the experts’ view 2017-11-24
- Is your Supply Chain ready for Black Friday and Cyber Monday? 2017-11-24
- Trending this week – Black Friday, Data Protection Officer and ISO 30500 sewage solution 2017-11-24
- Machine intelligence and human creativity in supply chain planning 2017-11-23
- Pittsburgh’s Resilience Journey 2017-11-22
- Maybe it is time to separate ideology from the concept of terrorism 2017-11-22